mindless drivel
Saturday, December 04, 2004
  i get some good emails

Seems like a lot of blogs out there like to brag about how they have long lost relatives in Africa who died and left them lots of money. It’s just not fair. They get lots of cash, just for having the good fortune of being related to some rich African guy they never even knew. I know that the attorneys who handle these cases usually want to make a little money and ask for some of the millions upfront for processing, but seriously, isn’t it worth it for all the millions you get?

I never have that kind of luck. The emails I get are mostly from banks. I seem to have a lot of trouble with my bank accounts, and sometimes with bank accounts at banks that I don’t even have accounts with. Whatever, I just give them my credit card numbers, Social Security number, ATM PIN numbers, my mother’s maiden name, and next week’s winning lottery numbers, and that usually clears things up. I never hear from the banks again, so I assume everything’s okay.

I do, however, get some pretty good emails every once in a while. So here are the subject lines of some of the more interesting emails I’ve gotten in the past few days.

Re: Stupid Mehotr wants to meet you

Man, I must have been drunk or something when I wrote this. I don’t even remember writing the email at all, but Possibility B. Resistances sent this reply to me. I don’t even know what a mehotr is, and I don’t think I know any stupid ones. Plus I don’t even know who Possibility B. Resistances is. What was I thinking?!

FWD:All FUN, No Drama brace

Well, that goes without saying. Who can have any fun with a drama brace around?

Fwd: prevention shish

I think this is a pretty serious issue. We all need to get over our differences, pull together and work toward the prevention of shish. It’s a real crisis in today's society. Fortunately gmmongel_7@yahoo.com is willing to help spread the word about this serious problem. Thanks, gmmongel_7@yahoo.com.

IM A PRINCESS LOOKING FOR MY PRINCE/KING sixty

I think we all are looking for that special someone. Except me, I’m married. Sorry, ladies. Besides...sixty? Aren’t you a little old for me?

Monger more wives to chat with Monger

Okay, Hexameter H. Polyp is aware that I am married, but thinks I need more wives, and that I need to chat with them, too. Can’t I just chat with regular people? Do I need to marry them?

Get 5OO USD by tomorrow. Easy 2 Minute Application

Finally! Some good news! Sure, it’s not millions, but it will have to do for now. I could go for 5OO USD. It really did only take 2 minutes. All they needed was my credit card number and expiration date. I think they are going to apply it as a credit or something.

So that’s all my good emails. Cool, huh? I’ll buy you all something special when I get my 5OO USD. Write me a comment and let me know what you want.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Observations from a guy who no longer lives in Texas and really doesn't have very much free time.


go home!
Amazon Wish List
Amazon Reviews!
gmail monger187!

some ads!


Chitika!


Dallas Real Estate
San Antonio Real Estate

george burns old
new format, effective immediately
shameless plug
yay, blog is the best word
proceed with caution: flying liquids ahead
obligatory blog explosion post
please don't adjust your sets
lone star showdown
why i haven't blogged in three days
i smell a rat
it's just me against the ants

methuselah old
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
May 2009

blogroll

Blogroll Me!

some other stuff
Chris Rose Leather Design
Chuy's
Deep Thoughts
The Smoking Gun
Wikipedia Random Article

even more stuff
Atom Site Feed
Who Links Here



Add to Google


Listed on BlogShares

Where's George?



hey, a clever emdee button!

legalese
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
counters